[Qgis-user] Best way to store temperature info

M.E.Dodd m.e.dodd at open.ac.uk
Tue Jun 28 08:28:41 PDT 2011

I have tried to work with with this format and find it a nightmare to deal with unless you are a experienced programmer and work with this kind of information all the time, i.e. you spend ages learning then its ok, I did not manage to get there.  Incidentally can qgis deal with it, think I asked this question a year or two ago and I suspect the answer was no although I may be wrong.