[Qgis-user] Composer Fonts

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Mar 1 10:57:15 PST 2011

Hi Laura,

Can you provide some more details please? What QGIS version do you use?
On what operating system? If on Windows - do you use the OSGeo
installation or the standalone installer? What qt-version? What build nr?

You can find this information in the Help/About menu.

I just briefly checked on my Mac at home and I have the same problem
like you. Changes in font-color work, but changes from the font-dialogue
are not applied. This in on MacOSX10.5, with QGIS 1.6 and Qt 4.6.3

At my work place, with the QGIS trunk build on either Linux or Windows
it seems to work fine.

Andreas