[Qgis-user] Send us your tips!

Tim Sutton lists at linfiniti.com
Wed Mar 2 00:29:57 PST 2011

Thanks for the tip Alister.

I am contemplating if we can should add image support to the
tipsfactory. By the way it looks like your anti-aliasing is turned off
- you will get much better looking output if you enable it (it will be
enabled by default as of 1.7).

Regards

Tim

On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 1:25 AM, Alister Hood <alister.hood at synergine.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> This tip should perhaps include images.
>

> Title:
> Rendering: join intersecting polylines
> Content:
> When applying layered styles to a polyline layer, you can join
> intersecting lines together simply by enabling symbol levels.
>

> But I think symbol levels should probably be enabled by
> default, in which case this tip wouldn't be necessary :)
>
> Regards,
> Alister

 * QGIS programming and support services
 * FOSS Consulting Services