How do I do that on QGIS? Was: [Qgis-user] manifold and qgis comparison

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Mar 14 02:10:06 PDT 2011

Ramon Andinach wrote:

>> What about adding a section to the wiki, mentioning (or even holding?) a copy of this pdf. And per 'task': add a new subpage on which somebody performs this taks using qgis: pointing to data to try out the task etc etc.

> I have a bit of a start (the first two bits) sitting on my computer at home.
>
> But wanted to ask what the best way of presenting this was.
>
> I had thought (like Richard) that a wiki-style thing (perhaps a little bit of the User's Corner?) could be a good place for this. Then if others felt like completing a bit of one of the tasks they could add that in easily.
>
> Alternatively I could ask people to email bits they've done to me and construct a latex/pdf document that can be put up somewhere in documentation.
>
> Do either of these sound sensible?
> Are there better ways?
> Should I go away and pester the documentation people?

Hi Ramon,

I would say (without having done anything myself ...)

 just do it :-)

Get yourself a wiki/osgeo account and start with this two pages in the
wiki (pointing to it via a blogpost or so?).

It's a wiki so it can always be removed/incorporated into docs if needed.
Don't let it get stale on your computer...

Richard