AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: [Qgis-user] QGIS mapserver performance

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Mar 21 08:48:09 PDT 2011

> Ah, it seems that &DPI=96 should be added to the wms request. At the
> moment it renders features at 1:6000 that should be only visible up
> 1:5000.

 yes - and depending on the device it could be a different dpi. E.g. for
 mobile devices, tablets, high-resolution macintosh, etc. - it is not
 always 96dpi.

> Is there a way not to get the wkt geometry when doing a
> getfeaturinfo?

 we discussed this - it should be deactivated by default - only
 transfered if asked for. However, I guess it hadn't been implemented
 yet.

> And getfeatureinfo is always returning a result even if the feature
> is
> not visible. Don't know if this is the desired behaviour?

 no - I don't think it is the desired behaviour - at least not for me.

 again - not yet implemented.

 Andreas

 --
 Andreas Neumann