[Qgis-user] Re: report from the field: training on qgis 1.6

Howard Y hayamaguchi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 06:32:33 PDT 2011

Maning,

I too am involved, in a much more modest way, in training interested (but
time-challenged) local government officers in QGIS.   Up here in these small
rural townships in northern Michigan, they cannot afford ESRI products but
still wish to create their own maps for various purposes.  As I'm just
getting into editing vectors with some of them, I appreciated very much your
insights based on your recent training course.  Thank you!

Howard