[Qgis-user] Data on Google earth

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Wed May 18 00:46:41 PDT 2011

Hi,

your shape is missing the .prj so, unless you have changed the qgis
options about how to handle this situation, probably the vector was
given the wrong CRS (WGS84 by default). Change it manually in the vector
properties and eventually add the prj file with the proper tool in the
vector menu. Be sure also to enable on the fly reprojection.

cheers

-- Giovanni --