[Qgis-user] Re: ManageR and Rpy2 in windows 7

burton449 burton.1 at sympatico.ca
Sat May 21 10:23:23 PDT 2011

I forgot to mention some important information in my previous post.

Im on Windows 7 32bit, im using QGIS 1.7.0, and R 2.13.0

Lately, I have successfuly added the R binaries to the path environment
variable of windows but it doesnt solve the problem.

R binaries are installed in this directory:
C:\Program Files\R\R-2.13.0\bin\i386

But I still got this runtimeror when I load the plugin in QGIS:
RuntimeError: Unable to locate R.dll within C:\PROGRA~1\R\R-213~1.0

Anyone could help?
Thank you