[Qgis-user] printing scale of fill patterns to great

Tue May 24 02:02:28 PDT 2011

Hello,

i am using Qgis 1.6. I want to print a map using fill patterns. On the
screen it looks ok, when i change the map scale, the scale of the fill
patterns looks all the time the same. But when i print it, the fill
pattern is very big. When i change the map scale, also the printed
pattern changes. But nevertheless using the scales 1 : 5000 or 1 : 10000
the pattern is very big.
I tried it with various fill patterns, and the effect is the same.

Can someone help me?

Wolf

(Sorry for my English)