[Qgis-user] Processsing of Groundwater Databases with QGIS

Bob and Deb bobdebm at gmail.com
Wed May 25 09:31:57 PDT 2011

Hi Christine,
I've been working on a borehole data entry plugin.  We are using it to
record historical high groundwater for use in liquefaction zone mapping.

Are you looking for this kind of use cases?

Regards,
Bob
On May 25, 2011 9:03 AM, "Christine Schmidt" <c.schmidt at geotguide.de> wrote:
> Dear QGIS community,
>
> would like to post my first question in this mailing list as follows:
> a.. Does anybody know something about a project or use case of processing
groundwater databases with QGIS, exspecially in order to make interpolations
of point data (well data) ?
> Got to know something similar in the context of GRASS (Carrera-Hernandez,
2007). But what about QGIS in this application field ?