[Qgis-user] RE: manageR doesn't work well

Maxime demers burton.1 at sympatico.ca
Thu May 26 21:47:53 PDT 2011

I have tested manageR on Ubuntu Gnome with QGIS 1.6 and R 2.11.1 and now the same shapefile that I was testing can be loaded. Now, I can perform some analysis on it. Is it because I was on Windows 7 that manageR was not working?

I still have an issue with manageR on Ubuntu. I cant load the shapefile with the option Import layer from canvas, and receive this error message:

Error in `[.data.frame`(data, match.ID[1]) : undefined columns selected
When I load the data with the option Import layer attribute it seems to work. Someone have an idea why the first option is not working? Anybody has successfully used manageR in a Windows 7 environment?
Thank you for your help,Maxime