[Qgis-user] Re: Mac Snow Leopard - QGIS Symbology

Mars Sjoden aurorageomatics at gmail.com
Mon May 30 18:28:59 PDT 2011

Hello William,

thank you. I will give it a go once our flood situation is over and I
can gain access to the lab computers or even mine that have been dry
stored for now.

I would be very interested in knowing your Hardware and Software specs
you use. I Have heard from some Mac users how QGIS is very stable,
while others will use QGIS for a few minutes and find continous hard
crashes. Perhaps there is some sort of issue with Qt and certain
hardware/software combos?

thank You again,

Cheers
Mars