[Qgis-user] matplotlib.pyplot?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Nov 7 00:35:39 PST 2011

On 2011-11-07 09:23, Noli Sicad wrote:
> On 11/7/11, Eric Sepich <sepich.eric at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Well. I have 0.9.0 installed. Why would it be taking so long to contour?
>> > There is only a few hundred points. I don't think I accidentally zeroed any
>> > but it could be possible. Would that matter? Most of my elevations should
>> > be in the 90ft above sea level. Why won't QGIS tell my the Z? I can't list
>> > any Z values?

Don't know why it takes so much time, apparently there is some
calculation needed :-)

But here
http://www.gistutor.com/quantum-gis/19-beginner-quantum-gis-tutorials/55-how-to-generate-contours-using-point-data-in-quantum-gis-qgis.html
there is written how to make lines with z-labels on them (I think that
is what you mean?).

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

ps, please reply to list, not to individuals. This to make it easier for
future use of the answers