[Qgis-user] Plugins broken!

Alister Hood alister.hood at synergine.com
Mon Nov 7 21:00:02 PST 2011

Hi Daniel,
If there isn't a pre-built package for OSX it should still be possible to build from source, but I can't really help with that.
If you want to try it yourself you might want to look at https://github.com/polymeris/qgis/wiki/How-to-install-the-SAGA-Python-Bindings, although it doesn't cover OSX.

Also, note that it is generally best to reply to the mailing list, not just to an individual.  I'm copying the list back in.