[Qgis-user] 1.7.1 - white raster stripes when plotting A0

Matej Mailing mailing at tam.si
Thu Nov 10 01:29:16 PST 2011

Hi,

I have already checked the mailiing list archives for this issue and some
information have been presented that it is connected to the 32-bit Windows
installations (which is also our case).

When plotting A0 some white stripes are in the output, where only the
vectors are visible but no raster background. I have currently no 64-bit
Windows system by hand and I will be very grateful for any information if
the relation of this issue is connected to the 32-bit Windows so that I
will get 64-bit version installed on some system. One possible interesting
information: when we selected a raster output in the Print composer, QGIS
crashes.

If you need any more information about the issue, please contact me.

With best regards,
Matej