[Qgis-user] Python bindings for SAGA for OSX (Leopard)?

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Thu Nov 10 09:26:07 PST 2011

After a quick look, I don't think the python version is a problem - there is no mention of a minimum Python.

SAGA has a lot of compiled C++, it's not just Python, so you need binaries or compile yourself.  wxPython is also required, for the GUI.

I can look into how to do the compilation on OS X, and may even make an installer package, though I support Leopard any more with my packages so you'd still have to compile it yourself.