[Qgis-user] resizing Layer Properties window

ropework at shaw.ca ropework at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 22 18:31:07 PST 2011

Hello

	A problem with my netbook computer - if I open a layer properties box the lower part is off the screen with the result I am unable to save any changes

	It isn't possible to re-size the box as the top drag bar doesn't work and the bottom one is off the screen, is it possible to edit the config file so it loads a reduced size box?  ...or could someone fix the problem

	Interestingly things like the Add Vector Layer window can be re-sized with the top drag bar

With thanks,  Terry

Ubuntu  11.04 (kernal Linux 2.6.38-12)
QGIS 1.7.2