[Qgis-user] Qgis problem with library translated

Gianluca Gasperini gluca_gasperini at yahoo.it
Mon Oct 3 02:54:06 PDT 2011

Dear all,

I'm new of this list but it's already 3 years that I'm working with QGIS and GRASS

At the moment I've several problems with qgis 1.7.1 on Win xp (QGIS is downloaded by osgeo4w installer)

when I start QGIS the application doesn't stat and I reiceive back a window with title 'qgis.exe - Ordinale non trovato' ENGLISH TANSLATION 'qgis.exe - Ordinal not found'
inside of the window is write:

' impossibile trovare l'ordinale 3109 nella libreria di collegamento dinamico LIBEAY32.dll'
ENGLISH TRANSLATION 'impossible found ordinal 3109 in the linked dinamic library LIBEAY32.dll'

on the window I can only click ok and QGIS doesn't start

I tried to reinstall all the desktop suite by the OSGEO4W launcher but Qgis doesn't work

thanks for your help

Regards
Gianluca