[Qgis-user] Definition Query

Alister Hood alister.hood at synergine.com
Thu Oct 6 14:54:16 PDT 2011

Note that doing it from the layer properties uses the layer provider's
query capability, so that only the matching features are displayed in
the map canvas.
Doing it from the attribute table does not use the layer provider's
query capability, so it works with providers that don't have a query
capability, and does not affect what is displayed in the canvas.

Alister