[Qgis-user] Looking for Intro PostGIS SQL Tutorial

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Oct 6 23:13:15 PDT 2011

While the syntax may vary slightly, there are equivalent commands for
most things in spatialite and there's a great intro cookbook
http://www.gaia-gis.it/spatialite-2.4.0-4/spatialite-cookbook/index.html
You should be able to apply the same knowledge to postgis.

Also lookup bostongis postgis, lots of great tips there.

Thanks,
Alex