[Qgis-user] too many layers ?

laurent pierre lolostarlolo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 01:04:33 PDT 2011

Hi,

I am loading a bunch of layers from shapefiles, but when I try  to load more than 82 layers, I get the message :

my_file.shp is not a valid or recognized data source

for any new file.

Moreover, if I save the project and I load it again I get an error messages concerning the srs.db file :

Could not open CRS database /Applications/QGIS.app/Contents/MacOS/../Resources/resources/srs.db<br>Error(14): unable to open database file

I have the same problem with 1.7.1 and 1.8.0

Did anybody have a similar problem ?

Cheers

Laurent