[Qgis-user] QGIS webclient search

nelsonjsilva at simplesnet.pt nelsonjsilva at simplesnet.pt
Mon Oct 10 01:04:43 PDT 2011

Hello QGIS user,

I'm doing some tests with QGIS server/webclient and now i try to configure the search option with
the configuration mentioned here https://github.com/qgis/qgis-web-client/blob/master/readme.txt

After create the search table in PostgreSQL, i try to make some search in the webclient, but it
not  return any values.

So i have a configuration problem any where, but i dont now where.

I presume, that the table must be created in the Schema that have the geographic data. Yes?

If can one have a little example to see how it works, i will appreciate.

Best Regards,
Nelson

Poupe na sua conta de telefone com os melhores preços para móveis e fixos.
Não necessita de mudar nada e temos ofertas de boas vindas para si.
Visite-nos em www.g9telecom.pt ou telefone para 707 450 000.