[Qgis-user] WMS-T printing issue

Frederick Löbig frederick.loebig at live.de
Mon Oct 10 04:40:49 PDT 2011

Hi list,

I have a major problem creating ISO-A0 size plots with QuantumGIS and a Tileset-layer.

When I add the layer to the project with the ?tiled=true attribute, the navigation within the map-window is nice and fast and the look is really good. When I create plot-template and use an external pdf creator (CutePDF writer) it only works good for formats smaller or equal than ISO-A2. Any  plot of a bigger format results in an empty plot (at least the raster-layer isn't plotted, all added vector elements such as legend, northing, border etc. is plotted). I had a look at geoservers log to check for any errors resulting from insufficient memory or else with no result. Everything seems to have worked fine according to the log file.

Has anyone had this kind of problem as well or does anybody have a workaround for that?

Best,
Freddy

B.Eng. Frederick Löbig
Röderichstraße 59
60489 Frankfurt am Main
---
E:: Frederick.Loebig at grunsnid.de
P: +49 (0) 69 - 78 99 52 41
M: +49 (0) 174 - 70 89 296
---
Office:
euNetworks GmbH
Ludwig-Landmann-Straße 40560486 Frankfurt am MainP: +49 (0) 69 - 90 554 - 534
E: Frederick.Loebig at eunetworks.com
S: floebig

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the email without reading it and notify the sender.