[Qgis-user] Re: File-based Mastermap

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 05:09:32 PDT 2011

If you're also considering offline editing, spatialite and qgis is the
way to go.  You can create a parent spatialite and convert the data as
an offline spatialite which is what you will use for your field
laptops.  Back in the "office", you can sync the edited offline
spatialite db into the paraent db.

--
cheers,
maning