[Qgis-user] use ESRI file geodatabase format in QGIS + gdal 1.9

karsten karsten at terragis.net
Wed Oct 12 12:38:20 PDT 2011

Hi,

I was wondering if the ESRI file geodatabase format now can be used with
QGIS because gdal/ogr 1.9 apparently contains that driver ..?

So the question is whether I would e able use a file geodatabase in a (if
needed custom built ) QGIS when I would have a gdal 1.9 compiled with file
geodatabase support on my system or would there need to be additional
changes to the QGIS itself needed to enable this ?

Cheers Karsten

Karsten Vennemann
Principal

Terra GIS LTD