[Qgis-user] issue with print composer QGIS 1.7.1 Wroclaw

John Bennet d.j.bennet at sheffield.ac.uk
Sun Oct 16 06:29:43 PDT 2011

I am experiencing issues with Print Composer in QGIS 1.7.1 Wroclaw on a
MacBook Pro running MacOSX 10.6.8.

The application has worked fine since installation about a week ago (I
had 1.7.0 installed previously for a couple of months), but today
problems have started when attempting to export either to image or pdf.
When I hit export, name a file, define a location to save + hit save, it
hangs, going from the watch to spinning rainbow + it then shows in Force
Quite menu as 'Not Responding'.  Various results appear in the location
to which files are saved from huge file (c. 400 mb) to empty file (0k).
Is this a known issue + is there a fix?

Many thanks.

--
John Bennet