[Qgis-user] 2 versions of Processing Framework Manager

Julien Malik julien.malik at c-s.fr
Wed Oct 19 02:52:40 PDT 2011

Hello Agus,

The version to use is of course the last one : 0.26.
I don't see several versions in the plugin installer.

The directory in which the 'Processing Framework Manager' is installed
has been renamed recently, from processingplugin to processingmanager.
This may be the root of the problem.

Can you double-check your $HOME/.qgis/python/plugins directory ?
After installing the 0.26 version, you should not see any directory
named "processingplugin". Just "processingmanager".
If so, maybe just deleting it will make the 0.21 reference go away.

Julien