[Qgis-user] Problem defining a custom crs

Gerardo Jimenez gejst5 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 22 05:45:35 PDT 2011

Hello

I am facing a problem with the definition of custom CRS. Each time that I try to do it, even if I click on the star button, nothing happens. I can type my settings (Lambert conformal conic for Mexico) but I am not able to save it. I am able to test my settings but not save them, then, I am unable to use it.

This happens in a machine that faced an installation problem with the standallone installer under win 7 64 bits (error 1935 when installing c libraries). I followed

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9214

and installed copying another´s computer installation, copying the folder in the same location and making the qgis.bat shortcut in the desktop. In general QGis works well, but we faced that glitch yesterday.

In another machine with win732bits I was able to make the whole procedure and check my settings with an external shape already in ccl for Mexico and works perfectly.

Any thoughts and ideas very very welcome

Antropoid

Gerardo Jiménez Delgado
Instituto de Investigaciones Antropológicas
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
Ciudad Universitaria s/n
Coyoacan 04510
Mexico City