[Qgis-user] how to display longitude and latitude

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 03:18:08 PDT 2011

You can use the Coordinate Capture plugin also.
Nevertheless, this is an improvement requested long time ago: Coordinates should
be displayed in the Coordinates window at the bottom of the display
both in the current CRS
and in Geographic Lon,Lat WGS84 (in other words, as the Coordinate
Capture plugin does,
but the Coordinate Capture requires you to click on Start Capture and
then click on each position
again (which makes sense for a capture) while the requested feature
would be continuous).

Agus