[Qgis-user] Qgiswebclient: baselayer OSM ect.

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sun Oct 23 22:02:28 PDT 2011

This is not yet supported. You can always do it yourself. OpenLayers,
the webmapping client used in QGIS web client supports it.

Note that you restrict yourself to the one projection offered by
OSM/Google Maps, though.

I currently won't work on this, as I do not have interest in these data
sources. Not sure if someone else works on it.

Andreas