[Qgis-user] Re: Announcing the Rectangles ovals digitizing plugin

Pavol Kapusta pavol.kapusta at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 05:30:53 PDT 2011

Dňa 23.10.2011 22:52, magerlin  wrote / napísal(a):

> Pavol Kapusta wrote:
>>
>> Hello, i would like to introduce you the new Rectangles ovals digitizing
>> plugin.
>>

> Very nice tool!
>
> Would it be possible to ad an option to pre define the size of the
> rectangles or the radius of the circles? It would be nice for making layers
> with building blocks, parking lots or the like where you may have some
> predefined dimensions.

This sounds more like a draft for a new plugin. Of course, code from
this plugin could be reused.

> I must note that I am getting into deep trouble if I forget to select a
> polygon before pressing the rotate button. I then continously get the error
> below every time I move the mouse and the only thing to do is to kill Qgis
> by ctrl+alt+del!

Please make sure, edited layer is selected in the Layers window and if
so, please send me a screenshot of the entire qgis window privately. I
hoped this was treated, but probably not sufficiently.

Regards
Pavol