[Qgis-user] warper for vector layers?

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 00:48:49 PDT 2011

I don't think Qgis has vector warping tools. The Georeferencer plugin
manages only raster data, and for its polynomial transformations based on
GCPs use GDAL directly, which itself implements warping for rasters only.

I think that writing a warping plugin for vectors woudn't be too hard, but
it's not what you were looking for ;)

giovanni