[Qgis-user] What is GrASS really?

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Oct 25 01:28:07 PDT 2011

On 10/25/2011 12:55 AM, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Il 30/09/2011 14:49, adams ha scritto:
>
>> Therefore I think the print-composer of QGIS is very helpful, there was
>> also a talk at FOSS4G recently, dealing with making maps with QGIS and
>> Inkscape:
>>
>> http://2011.foss4g.org/sessions/quantum-gis-inkscape-cartographic-tools-attractive-maps
>>
>> I think very soon you might get the presentations lsides and also a
>> video of the presentation itself.
>
> Still no slides available, AFAICT.
> Anyone knows when they will be available?
> Thanks.

No, but it seems there is a need to follow up with the organizing
committee. I'll mention it to some people on the conference committee
and see what they say.

In the mean time that particular presentation is available elsewhere:
https://sites.google.com/site/mtobiasresearch/presentations

Thanks,
Alex