[Qgis-user] Double line Feature

Matej Mailing mailing at tam.si
Tue Oct 25 03:24:32 PDT 2011

Thanks for the information! We have looked at the CADTools and the option
for drawing parallel, but just to "assign" parallel lines to existing line
objects. What we are basically looking for is tool to draw double lines in a
separate layer, but in a way of snapping some existing line in the centre of
double line.

Thanks,
Matej