[Qgis-user] Re: QGIS Master and Ubuntu 11.10

Pedro Jorge de Sousa Ferreira pedrof at utad.pt
Fri Oct 28 06:43:09 PDT 2011

Hi Giovanni,
Well, my computer has an internet connection and it can perform downloads.
So, after your hypothesis (problem with my connection) plus the suggestion
of Pedro Tarroso (he said: "/Can you be behind a firewall that blocks the
port?/") I've established a new connection using my android phone and....it
worked! So I'm guessing its some sort of firewall that blokes my request for
the key.
Thank you and thanks to Pedro Tarroso to!

-----
Cumprimentos,
Pedro Ferreira