[Qgis-user] Toporama in QGIS in UTM

John Abraham jabraham at ucalgary.ca
Thu Sep 1 12:37:17 PDT 2011

I've been able to load layers from Toporama WMS http://wms.ess-ws.nrcan.gc.ca/wms/toporama_en into Quantum, but only in WGS84.  If I try to load them in UTM11N nothing appears, the layers appear in the "layer" pane but nothing shows up on the screen.

I change my project properties to the right UTM zone and tried both enabling and not enabling the "on the fly" CRS transformation, but it still shows up as blank.

Can someone else try?  Any ideas?  QGIS 1.6.0 with GDAL/OGR 1.7.3 Mac OSX Snow Leopard.

--
John Abraham