[Qgis-user] Home Range calculation using Kernel density

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 00:25:37 PDT 2011

Hi,

if you are windows user installing all the pieces (QGIS + R + a bunch of
R libraries) can be tricky, so have a look at this screencast that shows
how do do that

http://ubuntuone.com/p/zon/

remember that in QGIS you have also a "triangulation" plugin, that
allows you to calculate animal fixes given operator locations and
bearings.

See also the QGIS wiki page on this matter

http://www.qgis.org/wiki/HomeRange_plugin

cheers

-- Giovanni --