[Qgis-user] Polygons and labels

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 05:24:54 PDT 2011

Both the new symbology and labelling engines are missing a few features
available in the old ones. You are invited to contribute to the project
by submitting patches or supporting the development of QGIS in order to
have this issues fixed as soon as possible.

http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Bugs

Cheers

-- Giovanni --