[Qgis-user] Re: SDA4PP Krige

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 03:53:21 PDT 2011

Hi,

The repo is down since a few weeks, so is Volkan site and he is not
answering to mails. Hopefully is all ok, but meanwhile I guess we need
to "recover" the plugin(s) and if the author agrees place them in a more
stable repository.

> I'd like to add my encouragement for either updating the SDA4PP plugin or
> developing another option. The one thing that I absolutely must have in GIS
> that QGIS does not currently provide is the ability to krige for
> interpolation.

please consider supporting ($) the development of the missing features,
as others have done in the past.

Cheers

-- Giovanni --