[Qgis-user] object labels

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 00:15:38 PDT 2011

Hi Janneke,

It's not possible in the current build as my changes haven't been merged in
yet.  I have run it pass a few of the devs and they are happy with the
progress so far, it's just a matter of me cleaning a few things up once I
get the chance.

If you are able compile your own qgis version on windows (or other) you can
get the code for my patch at
https://github.com/NathanW2/Quantum-GIS/tree/expression-labels

I welcome any feedback you have if you are able to test it for me.

- Nathan