[Qgis-user] German translation of qgis 1.7 manual

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Wed Sep 14 02:17:59 PDT 2011

Hi,

there is a problem with the osgeo download server. For now you can download
the manual here:

http://www.gbd-consult.de/dassau/14092011_user_guide.pdf

Regards, Otto

--
Geoinformatik Büro Dassau - http://www.gbd-consult.de
FOSSGIS consulting , training , support  and analysis

--
Community Advisor - QGIS Project Steering Committee