[Qgis-user] symbology-ng and multiple selection of atributes

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 00:40:15 PDT 2011

Hi Marco,

I don't know if I'm wrong but it seems to be that Arthur was referring
to another thing.

When creating symbology classes in the old symbology you are allowed to
select more than one class at the same time and change the settings for
those classes.

In the new symbology you can't, is one of that missing features that the
old had and the new one doesn't.

There is a ticket already filed about this issue.

Cheers

-- Giovanni --