[Qgis-user] OSGEO-fr - QGIS's day (26/10/2011)

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sun Sep 18 05:10:31 PDT 2011

Thanks for the notice.

It is good to see that user/developer meetings are now becoming more
common and spread across Europe and the world.

Jean and Otto - could you perhaps put at link to the french meeting at
http://www.qgis.org/en/user-meetings.html resp.
http://www.qgis.org/fr/rencontres-utilisateurs.html

It would help to show the gaining traction of QGIS and raise the
awareness of the event. Also - it is an archive of our activities.

Good luck with the event!

Thanks,
Andreas