[Qgis-user] MapInfo mid/mif no working

Johan Nilsson joni8135 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 00:26:22 PDT 2011

mif/mid are nice format cos they are txt-files and are easy to read in
text-editor like wordpad or gedit.*.mif are attribute data and *.mid have
version type of Mapinfo (his is 4.50 i think) coordinate, projection,
charset and coordinates defintion of types of attribute columns and more.
All in text format :)   I don't have arcgis.

Cheers.