[Qgis-user] Table Restructure Tool?

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 18:32:09 PDT 2011

Table Manager QGIS plugin.

Here's how to install.
http://qgis.spatialthoughts.com/2010/10/using-plugins-in-quantum-gis_05.html

" This plugin provides the tool for managing attribute table
structure. I hope it fills painful gap in the QGIS's capabilities by
adding the possibility of managing attribute fields directly from
QGIS. At this moment, it is able to: insert, delete, move and clone
fields and save as new shapefile. Currently I'm working on the field
type converter, the field calculator and posibility to save changes
directly to the edited table."

http://bwj.aster.net.pl/qgis/

http://www.portailsig.org/content/plugin-qgis-table-manager

Noli