[Qgis-user] Re: Join attributes in 1.7

Ramon AndiƱach custard at westnet.com.au
Thu Sep 22 19:53:58 PDT 2011

When I ran into this a little while ago, what surprised me about this, wasn't so much that the join didn't understand column types when joining a CSV, but that it didn't recognise column types when joining a dbf.

That surprised me - or maybe I hallucinated. Has anyone else noticed the same problem with joining a dbf to a spatial file?

-ramon.