[Qgis-user] Problem on RT Sql Layer : 1.0.27

Jules Kouadio sekedoua at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 03:23:26 PDT 2011

HI.
I've now Install psycopg2 2.4.2 and it run perfectly .

but i get always the same message when i try to run RT Sql Layer  .

Even in the qgis python console with the phyton command "import" psycopg2

*>>> import psycopg2*

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "<input>", line 1, in <module>

File "/usr/local/share/qgis/python/qgis/utils.py", line 283, in _import

mod = _builtin_import(name, globals, locals, fromlist, level)

ImportError: No module named psycopg2

--
*
*