[Qgis-user] Problems with Metatools

Sebastian Anderka anderka at gmx.de
Fri Sep 30 06:41:46 PDT 2011

Another quick question regarding Metatools: I tried to install it with
QGIS 1.7.0 (installed via OSGeo4W) on Win 7 64-bit, but it doesn't show
up in the plugin repository. I already double-checked GIS-Lab's
repository-URL, all should be fine, and I also see their other plugins.
I really can't see where the problem is? Any suggestions?

Best regards,
Sebastian