[Qgis-user] Re: sextante plugin on mac

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 02:19:34 PDT 2012

> success. Some ftools modules work (centroids, line to polygons, polygons to
> line, voronoi polygons) as expected where other produce not visible results
> (e.g. basic statics or nna, that pop up a new window but with anything
> visible in there),

Can you check if it creates the HTML file (the one that contais the
output, which you should enter in the textbox)? Maybe it is just a
problem loading it, or maybe it is not even generating it

> but others complaint about python (e.g. sextante help, or
> line intersections).

Line intersection is fixed. The problem with help is that it calls the
default application for opening the pdf manual. I prepared it to work
on linux and windows...but not on mac, so basically it should be
trying to open it like it does in linux, which I gess it is not
working :(