[Qgis-user] Mac OS X, Sextante and other plugins or the forgotten users..

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 02:54:26 PDT 2012

I should suppose to work with Mac OS X as well.

Where did you get this statement?

 - *SEXTANTE plugin for QGIS is not made for Mac, only for Windows and Linux*.

You should add SEXTANTE repository for the plugin.

Visit http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/sextante/ for details.

Add it and click experimental.

Noli